Electric scooter battery repair in Riga
One of the more affordable, professional repair services
Basic rules for long battery life
Before using an electric scooter, it is essential to study the manufacturer's recommendations, paying attention to battery performance.
The lifetime of a device depends largely on its power, and there are a number of conditions that need to be met for the battery to run like a clock.
How to use the battery correctly?
- The first charge usually takes at least 12-18 hours, depending on the model, you should follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
- The first three to four times are you need to discharge your electric scooter as soon as possible, then fully charge it. This will help the battery to fully store battery power for future use.
- The device should not be allowed to fully discharge in the future, nor is it recommended charge the battery for longer than the specified time.
- It is recommended to ensure storage at room temperature during non-use. If this is not possible, remove the battery and store it at a separate temperature 10 to 25 degrees Celsius.
- If the electric scooter has not been used for more than a month, the battery still needs to be charged. Otherwise, the battery charge time will decrease continuously.
Why keep an eye on the roadworthiness?
Taking care of the battery will help to extend its life, and it is best to contact our office if you experience any malfunctions related to the battery or the functionality of the device.
We repair any damage, refurbish or replace worn kit and parts.
Plus, we only work with official representatives of popular electric scooter manufacturers, so we stock and order spare parts and genuine parts
Apply for repairs by filling in the form!
E-SCOOTER REPAIR PLAN: